A well-known insurance company has an exciting opportunity for a Prophet and ALM Analyst to join their Dublin based team. This role is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified actuary to further their Prophet and ALM skills while gaining essential actuarial skills and experience in an organisation known for its employee benefits and culture.
About the role
The Prophet and ALM Analyst will join the company’s Actuarial team and report to the Prophet Development, ALM, and IFRS17 Team Leader.
Responsibilities for the Prophet and ALM Analyst role will include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the control environment around Prophet and completing all Model Governance Group activities
- Assessing, maintaining and improving all aspects of model evolutions and model testing
- Preparing Solvency II Assets Valuation and ALM Reports
- Assisting the Audit/Actuarial Function and the Solvency II and Underwriting team
- Overseeing Vega testing
- Supporting the IFRS17 project
- Assisting with various ad hoc projects.
Actuarial skills required
The Prophet and ALM Analyst position would best suit a part-qualified actuary with a minimum of 2 – 4 years of professional experience. Prior programming experience in VBA, Prophet proficiency, and experience with Microsoft packages are a necessity. Experience with SAS/SQL is advantageous.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Harrie Keane on 0860499335 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebecca Youdell on 0860499466 or email at email@example.com or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours if needed. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org