We are searching for two motivated actuaries to work in an expanding and diverse actuarial team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to various teams within a dynamic insurance firm.
About the role
The successful individuals will work within one of two teams; the Financial Reporting Team which covers the delivery of all reserving and solvency II calculations, or the Actuarial Function Team that supports the HoAF in delivering the relevant Solvency II requirements. Each individual will be given the opportunity to move within teams over time.
Duties for the roles will include (but not be limited to):
- Manage and motivate others when necessary to ensure a high standard of deliverables
- Provide expert advice and judgement on specialist areas
- Ability to identify a need for change to continuously improve outputs
- Manage conflicts that may impact on delivery of outputs
Actuarial skills required
The ideal applicants will be qualified actuaries with at least 3 years experience in a life financial reporting and/or actuarial function role. Additionally, candidates should also have:
- Strong knowledge of Solvency II requirements
- Excellent analytic skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills, preferably someone who is comfortable in using a variety of modelling tools
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0871082691) or Niamh McElroy (email@example.com or 0852631865). Alternatively, you can call the Raretec main line at 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org