About the position
Our client is a world-leading insurer that requires a qualified actuary to join their growing team. This varied and interesting reporting role covers a variety of actuarial duties and offers the opportunity to join a team that contributes to the regulatory framework and the strategic vision of the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Review and calculation of Solvency II capital resources
- Analyse and report financial results
- Produce ORSA and IFRS reports
- Produce and deliver accurate and complete reports to members of senior management
- Communicate results and complex actuarial issues across teams and to stakeholders
- Providing leadership and assistance to more junior members of the team
- Support decision making through a varied range of actuarial activities including analysing data and testing models.
- Qualified Actuary with 3 years post qualified experience
- Modelling experience
- Unit-linked, annuities, and with profit experience
- Experience in preparation and presentation of reports to committees and stakeholders