Are you a trainee actuary looking for an exciting new role in reinsurance?
About the Position
Our client is an international life insurance company looking to hire a trainee actuary on their reinsurance team. This is an excellent opportunity to learn all about reinsurance transactions in a dynamic and supportive company.
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Ongoing project work in relation to reinsurance
- Assisting the risk appetite framework which helps to develop the company’s reinsurance strategy
- Suggest changes to reinsurance treaties with the company’s current reinsurers
- Assist negotiations with prospective new reinsurance partners
- Produce reports relating to reinsurance in a timely manner
Actuarial Skills Required
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified actuary with at least 2 years of insurance industry experience. The position will include a complete study package for the actuarial exams and you should seek to attain fellowship of the IFoA.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this role should contact Susan Bradley (0860499335 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life/non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com