We are seeking a Reporting Actuary to join a well-known insurer in Dublin. The successful candidate will join the Life Actuarial Reporting team as a senior team member responsible for the production and delivery of IFRS results. It’s an excellent opportunity for a technical actuary to develop IFRS17 skills.
About the role
Duties for the Reporting Actuary role will include (but not be limited to):
- IFRS calculations and reviews.
- Production of the annual 5-year IFRS business plan.
- Provide assistance in the creation and testing of Prophet models.
- Cross communicating with other teams and areas of the company as needed.
Actuarial skills required
The Reporting Actuary opportunity is open to Qualified or Nearly Qualified actuaries from a life reporting background with at least 4 years of experience. Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in Financial Reporting and/or Capital Management.
- IFRS, EV or Solvency II reporting experience.
- Knowledge of modelling software, ideally Prophet.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills .
- A strong work-ethic, analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com