A forward-thinking Dublin City insurance provider are looking for a Reserving Analyst to join their Actuarial team. This multinational organisation is known for their excellent benefits and very interesting work, so it is a fantastic environment to learn new skills, surrounded by experienced individuals.
About the Position
The Reserving Analyst will work alongside and learn from senior reserving actuaries as well as various teams on an international level. This position would suit somebody who is highly numerate with very high commercial acumen.
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Assist and support in quarterly financial reporting
- Involvement in the reserve review and Solvency II process
- Valuation and Profitability analysis
- Contribution to business planning by setting target budget loss ratios.
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates should be either a part/nearly qualified actuary and should have:
- Previous GI experience
- Technical knowledge of Reserving and/ or Solvency II
- Excellent IT skills including ResQ and excel add-in
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell (0860499466 firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jacqui van Teutem (0862931015 email@example.com) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org