An international life insurance company has an interesting new role for a Senior Actuary to be actively involved in leading strategic projects to create value add to the business.
About the Position
Supporting the Head of Actuarial Function the successful qualified life actuary will play a key role in leading projects that are set to significantly change the company’s business model as it commences a cross-border M&A and expansion programme.
The main function of the Senior Actuary will be to:
- Drive projects that investigate and deliver value creation of the company’s business model
- Undertake the impact assessment of the EOIPA 2020 review
- Play an active role in M&A analysis
- Support the HoAF in monitoring solvency and other reporting obligations
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitble candidates for this role should have:
- Qualified life actuary (or equivalent) with 5 or more years PQE
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience in taking a lead role in managing projects is desirable but not mandatory
- Strong technical skills with knowledge of Solvency II and actuarial modelling desirable
- Variable annuity experience is desired
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at email@example.com alternatively by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org