A unique opportunity for a senior non-life actuary to join a multi-faceted Dublin city-center organisation in a time of significant change and growth. This organisation value flexible working and are known for their excellent benefits.
About the Position
The purpose of this role is to lead a consultation process with various insurance companies. The successful individual should be a qualified non-life actuary, who has the ablility to challenge senior actuaries in relation to current operations.
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the completion of reserve reviews
- Assess and analyse individual organisations reserving, risk or pricing, and inform senior management of current issues
- Lead external meetings and engage with senior stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with various teams and mentor junior employees
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure effective communication on actuarial queries
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitble candidates for this Senior Actuary role should have:
- 3-5 years PQE and a strong non-life or reinsurance background
- Previous reserving and/or pricing experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Solvency II/ Standard Forumla and of regulatory and reporting requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at email@example.com alternatively by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org