We are looking for a Senior Actuary to join the actuarial team of a multinational Insurer in Dublin. The organisation are known as an excellent employer and are particularly strong in investing in training and further development of staff. With strong multi-cultural links, this is a great opportunity to join an organisation with a vibrant culture. This Senior Actuary reports to the Chief Actuary/HOAF and is part of a 12 person actuarial team.
About the role
As a Senior Actuary you will be responsible for reserving and reporting work under the Solvency II standard model.
Duties for the risk actuary will include (but not be limited to):
- Quarterly production of reserves and cash flows
- Contribution to Risk Capital Quantification
- Development and enhancement of their reporting systems
- Model Validation
- Actuarial Function Reports and other regulatory reports.
There are mid-level and junior actuaries on the team that would support the Senior Actuary in their work. This position would really suit someone who wants to move into a HOAF role in the future.
Actuarial skills required
Suitable individuals for this senior actuary role should be qualified actuaries and have the following skills:
- Strong reporting and reserving skills
- Experience working under the Solvency II standard model
- Ideally a non-life background
- Project management experience
- Good communication skills
- High attention to detail
For further information on this role please contact Jacqui van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 via email through the application form.
If you are interested in exploring senior roles then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com