A well-known International Consulting organisation is seeking to hire a Senior Life Manager to join their actuarial team. The Senior Life Manager will play an important position within the team and will work alongside other Senior Managers to deliver high-quality consulting services to clients. This company provides the opportunity to see a very wide range of projects, helping the successful candidate to become a well-rounded and highly skilled Actuary.
About the Senior Life Manager Role:
In this role, you will report directly to the teams’ Partner and will be responsible for developing and leading other members of the team.
Additional duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Developing successful relationships with new and existing clients and reviewing the performance of the team.
- Overseeing and managing junior team members
- Leading and developing client deliverables and ensuring a high-quality of work
- Contributing to the research and development required to enhance various technical areas.
- Working muti-functionally across assurance and consulting practices to develop the company’s internal network.
Actuarial skills required
This position would ideally suit a Qualified Actuary with several years of experience in a Life insurance environment.
The successful candidate will also ideally have the following:
- Previous experience working with Solvency II, IFRS 17, Financial Reporting, or Capital and Risk Management
- Experience managing and supporting junior colleagues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated confidence while dealing with clients.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin (0871082691 or email@example.com). Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line at 015311400 or fill out the application form.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org