We are currently working with a global professional services consultancy who are looking for their next Senior Life Manager. This position will best suit a Qualified Actuary with several years of industry in the Life insurance industry. The successful candidate will be based in the company’s Dublin office, and the company offers a hybrid working model. This is not a traditional consultancy role and is heavily project-based.
About the Senior Life Manager Role:
The successful candidate will be joining the Actuarial, Rewards and Analytics team. Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Providing guidance to actuarial teams responsible for reserving or reviewing actuarial work.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with various teams to complete strategic projects and to deliver high-quality services and advanced solutions to clients.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Participating in a variety of projects such as model development and IFRS 17 implementation.
- Contributing to all aspects of due diligence in relation to M&A and product development.
Actuarial skills required
The ideal candidate for the Senior Life Manager role is a Qualified Actuary with significant post-qualification experience.
Additional skills required for this position include:
- Financial reporting experience, i.e., Solvency II, CIFRS and/or USGAAP reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of the Life insurance industry.
- IFRS 17 experience is an advantage.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Previous experience of managing a team.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0871082691). Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line at 015311400, or fill out the application form.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com