A well-known global reinsurer are looking for a qualified actuary to join their team as a Senior Actuarial Development Manager in Dublin. The Actuarial Development team supports the oversight and development of various actuarial models and methodologies. The company are looking for an accomplished and determined senior actuary to join their expanding team.
About the role
Duties for the Senior Manager role will include (but not be limited to):
- Review and support the development of new business proposals.
- Keeping up to date with various progressions in actuarial methodologies and developing new techniques.
- Effectively communicate the key results and findings to various stakeholders.
- Contributing to the implementation of IFRS17 and other reporting standards.
Actuarial skills required
This Senior Manager position is open to fully qualified actuaries with at least 4 years of post-qualification experience in the life sector. Suitable applicants should also have:
- Financial reporting experience.
- Strong people management skills and experience.
- A high level of Prophet and SQL experience.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com