A fantastic opportunity for a highly numerate and technical Non-Life Actuary to join one of Irelands leading general insurers in a Senior Pricing Analyst role. This role would best suit an individual with a keen interest in data science/statistical/coding techniques. This role offers excellent benefits as well as flexible working options.
About the role
The Senior Pricing Analyst will work both independently and alongside a market-leading team of actuaries and data scientists. The Senior Pricing Analyst will be responsible for carrying out the company’s pricing sophistication development and integrating data science capabilities into existing processes.
Duties for the role include but are not limited to:
- Lead the development of the companies pricing sophistication program
- Maintain and develop models and tools to ensure profitability
- Carry out pricing projects and act as a point of contact between pricing and IT teams
- Participate in a range of cross functional projects
- Assist in the mentoring of junior staff members
Actuarial skills required
This role would best suit a qualified actuary or a data science professional with prior experience in the general insurance industry. Additional skills required for the Senior Pricing Analyst position include:
- Strong knowledge of data science techniques (R/SQL/Git/Python/DevOps etc)
- Strong communication, organisation, team work and analytical skills
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell (0860499466 email@example.com) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org