A unique opportunity for a qualified pricing actuary to progress into a senior pricing manager position for a well-known multinational organisation. The successful senior pricing manager will work alongside two existing senior managers on the pricing team. This role comes with a generous salary and an amazing benefits package.
About the Position
This newly created senior pricing manager position will be centered around pricing innovation and pricing sophistication. This is a very interesting role, which will involve ensuring that the company is using best practice pricing techniques and systems etc. This new role will join two senior managers leading the pricing team. The existing managers will continue to look after the BAU work for both their commercial and personal lines pricing teams.
Duties for this senior pricing manager role include (but are not limited to):
- Facilitate growth and delivery of pricing strategy and profitability
- Ensure effective operation of the pricing function through liaising with management and various teams
- Reviewing technical pricing work and issuing pricing recommendations
- Lead various pricing projects and guide Ireland’s participation with the company’s global virtual data analytics team
- Build and support technical pricing models and contemporary pricing initiatives working alongside the pricing team
Actuarial Skills Required
This senior pricing manager role would suit a commercially orientated qualified actuary with non-life pricing experience in either personal or commercial lines pricing. Suitable candidates should have:
- Experience with various pricing techniques, such as GLM risk modelling and price optimisation
- Familiarity with implementing technical pricing into street pricing
- Experience with satisfying stakeholders needs through providing best practice pricing solutions
- Strong technical, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships and influence individuals across different teams and functions
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at email@example.com alternatively by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org