Our life insurance client has an opportunity for a Senior Risk Actuary to join the team on a 12-month contract basis.
About the Role
This role will report to the Deputy CRO and will be a senior member of the Risk Management team. The main focus of the role will be to assist in all aspects of capital modelling and analysis, focusing on life Solvency Capital Ratio reporting and Solvency II Internal Model validation and developments.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the analysis and reporting of all aspects of the Internal Model Capital requirements
- Production of validation tests and model documentation
- Take ownership of the ORSA process
- Collaborate with and assist the Board Risk and Audit Committees
- Assist operational controls to ensure they are appropriate and comprehensive
Actuarial Skills Required
This role will suit a qualified life actuary with experience in risk. Solvency II and/or economic capital models experience is desired, and experience in modelling systems are beneficial.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com