A well-known global Insurance provider seeks a Senior Actuary to join them as a Senior Risk Manager. This is a new role and will see the successful candidate take on numerous responsibilities while reporting to the Chief Risk Officer. This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Actuary with non-life experience to collaborate with the company to adapt and develop the role as needed.
About the role
The Senior Risk Manager position is ideal for a highly organised, driven individual who has extensive knowledge of the non-life sector.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Consistently producing risk management reports to the broader teams and senior management
- Continuous review and development of the risk management framework
- Providing support to the wider business and ensuring consistent communication
- Supporting collaboration cross-functionally and internationally
Actuarial skills required
The role would suit a Senior Actuary with substantial experience in risk management. Candidates must have a non-life background and ideally have the following:
- Experience of Solvency II
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- The ability to tackle issues, display critical thinking and demonstrate analytical and numerical skills
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 0862931015 or at firstname.lastname@example.org) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively you can call us on 015311400
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com