A reputable global insurance company has an exciting opportunity to join their Dublin based team as a Solvency II Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified actuary to join the Solvency II team with a diverse organisation, known for their employee benefits and culture.
About the Solvency II Analyst Role
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Produce Solvency II Qualitative Reporting Templates
- Generate Quarterly/Annual Solvency II Reports
- Conduct Best Estimate Liability and Solvency Requirement Capital calculations
- Produce budget reports and annual studies
- Calculate ORSA (Own Risk and Solvency Assessment) using Prophet and produce relevant reports.
Actuarial Skills Required
This Solvency II Analyst opportunity is open to part/nearly qualified actuaries with at least 2 years professional experience.
Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in Solvency II reporting
- Knowledge of Prophet
- Excellent IT skills including SAS and excel add-ins
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/ life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com