A well-known Reinsurance provider in Dublin is looking for a qualified Actuary with 3+ years post-qualified experience in life insurance and/or reinsurance. This varied and interesting role offers the ideal candidate the opportunity to become a key member of the team in structuring reinsurance transactions and solutions.
About the Position
Based in Dublin you will contribute to the continued growth and expansion of a portfolio of structured reinsurance transactions as part of an energetic, diverse and multi-cultural environment. The main activities of the team involve expanding on the portfolio of structured reinsurance transactions and to contribute towards the growth in this area.
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Liaise with cross-functional teams including corporate finance and operations ensuring the implementation and monitoring of reinsurance transactions are being carried out
- Support the development of reinsurance solutions
- Support the structure of solutions
- Communicate results and proposals to clients and management internally and externally
- Price, underwrite, and help manage new transactions with respect to group risk and compliance requirements.
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates should meet the following requirements:
- A qualified Actuary with 3 plus years post qualified experience
- 5 Years’ experience in life insurance
- A good knowledge of Solvency II
- The ability to present and explain complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about these positions and the company itself, please get in touch today by contacting Carina Devlin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0871082691) or Susan Bradley (email@example.com or 0860499335). Alternatively, you can call us on the main Raretec line at 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org