A well-known multinational reinsurer is looking for a Trainee Operations Actuary to join their Dublin city team. This is an excellent opportunity for a trainee actuary to develop and learn new skills in a company that values flexible working.
About the Position
The trainee operations actuary will join the Experience Studies team within the Operational Department. The Experience Studies team has a specific responsibility for setting up and running experience studies that will have key impacts into the reporting and pricing teams. The role will involve completing mortality, claim, and lapse experience studies.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Complete various calculations including capital requirement calculations and earnings analyses
- Prepare models and data for liability calculations
- Contribute to the implementation of process and model improvements
- Organise and prepare documentation to communicate information and results to stakeholders
- Monitor and review client reporting
Actuarial Skills Required
This trainee operations actuary role requires a trainee/part-qualified life actuary and suitable candidates should have:
- 2+ years Life Insurance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- An interest and in exploring new software and developing code
Candidates interested in hearing more about this role should contact Susan Bradley at email@example.com or by phoning 015311400 or 0860499335.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org