The Valuations Actuary is an exciting new role with a large global reinsurance group. The ideal candidate for this role is a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with at least 3 years relevant experience. The role will involve financial reporting for various bases across the Group and will be based in the company’s Dublin office on a hybrid working model.
About the Role:
This role will involve being responsible for financial reporting and analysis, with goals to support the development and maintenance of modelling platforms, Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Financial reporting, including covering IFRS17 and Solvency II bases, and presenting results for management.
- Implementing experience analysis on main lines of business, supporting the finalization of formal experience analysis of a range of lines of business and reporting for various lines of business.
- Maintain well governed models, to include incorporating pricing models for valuation intentions, assessing, and executing model changes as required.
Actuarial skills required
The position would suit a Nearly/Newly Qualified Actuary with at least 3 years’ experience. Candidates must have an actuarial background and ideally have experience of the following:
- Degree in Actuarial Science or Mathematics
- A Life or Health insurance background
- IFoA Qualification or near qualification (or similar actuarial body)
- Working knowledge of Solvency II or IFRS 17
- IT skills including VBA, C++, R, SQL, or others.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Candidates interested in this role should contact Kate Henebry at email@example.com or by phoning or 0851279934. Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org