Brilliant opportunity for a graduate or trainee actuary to join a well-known insurance company on their non-life team based in Dublin. This company has an excellent working culture and is continuing to grow in Dublin, so it is a great time to join.
The main duties of this non-life actuarial vacancy include:
- Supporting more experienced actuaries on a variety of projects, including business planning, Solvency II and IFRS17
- Regulatory reporting and statutory account filings
- Assist in the performance of regular reserve reviews and reporting of results to Reserve committee
The successful candidate will be a Part-Qualified actuary and some non-life actuarial experience is preferred for this role. Excel VBA experience and excellent communication skills are needed for this role.
Individuals interested in applying for this role should contact Susan Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0860499335 or 015311400.
- Actuarial Exam Timetable – September 2019
- Part-Qualified Actuary – Non-Life
- Graduate Actuary Role – Non-Life Insurance – J3799
- Life Actuarial Graduate vacancy
- Reserving Trainee Actuary – All levels considered
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |