Fantastic opportunity for a qualified actuary to gain management experience in an international life and non-life insurer based in Dublin city centre. This position will manage the modelling teams, allocating resources, assuring staff retention and monitoring performance.
The main duties of this modelling manager position includes:
- Managing Sovlency II delivery as well as various other actuarial calculations
- Oversee ORSA and the budget, including stress scenarios and presenting results
- Monitor compliance with Group guidelines in terms of model developments and testing
The successful candidate for this role will be a qualified actuary with extensive experience. SAS and Prophet experience are advantageous and Excel is a necessity. A second European language would be beneficial for this role.
Candidates interested in applying for this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com or by phoning 0862931015 or 015311400.
- Senior Actuary and Strategic Projects Leader J3908
- Deputy Head of Actuarial- Qualified Life Actuary (J3892)
- Pricing Manager J3879
- Head of Actuarial Reporting – J3867
- Group Pensions Actuary
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |