Our client is seeking a Modelling Manager to join their actuarial team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Actuary to put their experience to work with a Dublin based company which places emphasis on employee welfare. This role has responsibility for managing technical modelling teams and reports directly to the Actuarial and Underwriting Manager.
This Modelling Manager role involves a variety of responsibilities including:
- Managing the activities and work of both the Modelling teams.
- Oversee all modelling processes including, but not limited to, Solvency II, ALM calculations and ORSA.
- Assisting in the development of major Prophet Developments in compliance with changing business environments in particular for IFRS 17.
- Organise overall actuarial team planning.
- Maintain professional relations with a variety of staff, including HR, IT, Finance and Business Development Departments, as well as broader Actuarial teams within the business Unit.
Candidates for this role will be qualified actuaries, with extensive professional experience. Experience with Prophet and Microsoft packages such as Excel is essential and SAS will be an advantage. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to develop their leadership and technical skills.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
We recruit for actuarial job vacancies for both qualified actuaries and trainee and part qualified actuaries across general insurance, life insurance, pensions and retirements, investment, reinsurance and more. The majority of our actuarial jobs are located in Dublin, Ireland although we also occasionally deal with vacancies abroad. If you are interested in hearing about new actuary jobs or are interested in finding out more about a listed vacancy, do get in touch on 015311400 or by emailing Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org, Danielle Ward at email@example.com or Conall Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For recent vacancies click here but remember we don’t advertise all our roles so if you are thinking about making a move then register with us by clicking here. We are interested in hearing from Actuaries at all levels including: Head of Actuarial Function (HOAF), CRO, CFO, Actuarial Directors, Actuarial Managers, Actuary, Qualified Actuary, Part Qualified Actuary, Trainee Actuary, Graduate Actuary and student actuaries.