Exciting opportunity to join our multinational client who have an actuarial vacancy on their modelling team. The company are looking for a nearly or newly qualified actuary to lead the modelling team in their office in Dublin city centre. The successful candidate will enjoy great benefits and perks and will be joining a culture of work-life balance.
The main duties required for this actuarial vacancy will include:
- Leading a team of modelling actuaries
- Perform calculation of Technical Provisions
- Contribute to the ORSA process
- Provide information to audit and external reviewers including Actuarial Function Holder
- Provide portfolio and claims analyses to assist underwriting, Reserving, Reinsurance and Management in making key decisions
- Develop and coach staff members and encourage the enhancement of their professional actuarial qualifications
This role is suitable for a nearly or newly Qualified Actuary with significant actuarial experience. Experience in Prophet is essential to the role, as candidates will need to be able to run the models and use the software. They should also be able to run and extract results as well as maintain the software. An excellent understanding of Solvency II is required for this role. Individuals with a European language would be preferred.
Candidates interested in seeing the full role profile can contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
- Risk Manager – J3848
- Non-Life Reserving Actuary – J3844
- Senior Capital Actuary – J3843
- Part-Qualified Actuary – Non-Life
- Data Scientist – General Insurance – J3427
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |