My client is a leading insurance provider looking for a nearly qualified actuary or newly qualified actuary with a life background to take up a reporting management role within the actuarial reporting team. This individual will have responsibility for a team of 5 trainee actuaries including full review responsibilities. Team management or leadership is an advantage.
Duties of the role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supervise and co-ordinate resources to ensure the company's reporting is delivered accurately and on-time
- Review reports and add knowledge and insight to them where needed
- Implement changes to the reporting systems and processes
- Provide actuarial support
- Manage actuarial students
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at Raretec Recruitment Ltd on 015311400 or on 0862931015 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org