Our Dublin based client is a newly established non-life insurance company which is part of a multinational organisaion with an actuarial vacancy on their team. The company needs an actuarial contractor to assist in the submission of a new business plan to the Central Bank of Ireland.
The main duties of this actuarial contractor will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage a team of both Trainee and Qualified actuaries
- Projecting technical provisions
- Reviewing plans as prepared by finance function
- Running capital projections (using ASTRA)
- Stress & scenario testing
- Drafting the ORSA report
- Writing sections of the Central Bank of Ireland submission
- General actuarial / risk department support as required
Successful candidates will be Qualified or Trainee actuaries in either non-life insurance or health insurance.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0862931015 or 015311400.
Further actuarial vacancies can be found below:
- Non-Life Reserving Actuary – J3844
- 12-month Day-Rate Contract – Trainee Actuary (non-life) J3918
- Reserving Actuary (Non-Life) – J3749
- Product and Pricing Analyst J3913
- Commercial Pricing Actuary (Part Qualified Actuary) – J3886
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |