An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced P&C (qualified or part-qualified) reserving actuary to join this growing Dublin-city centre based multinational insurance company. This non-life actuary will be part of a team managing the technical reserves and risk relating to a wide range of the company’s business lines and markets.
This non-life actuary will influence the strategic decisions of the company and involve engaging with stakeholders across the company. Suitable for a qualified or nearly qualified actuary with 4+ years experience in reserves.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Contribute to the opinion on reserves framework.
- Build independent reserving assumptions and methodologies, identifying risks and their impact.
- Perform technical and valuation analysis across the various business areas.
- Provide an independent opinion on technical reserves and profitability, delivering biannual assessments to management.
- Ensure that actuarial policies, processes and procedures meet required standards.
- Collaborate with other divisions to produce the reserve risk appetite, transversal profitability reviews and other analyses.
- Contribute to any regulatory requirements.
Ideally the candidate will:
- Be qualified or part-qualified actuary with 4+years actuarial experience focused on reserving and modelling for general insurance and reinsurance
- Have technical expertise of non-life reserving, preferably P&C insurance commercial business
- Have excellent working knowledge of actuarial tools and models
- Be adaptable with a good understanding of the links between reserves and underwriting claims
- Have good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ideally also understand data analytics techniques.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning +353862931015 or +35315311400.
- Reserving Analyst- J3986
- Actuarial and Underwriting Manager – J3960
- Non-Life Actuary (Nearly/Newly Qualified) – J3973
- Reserving Analyst – J3957
- Risk Actuary – J3956
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |