A fantastic opportunity for a pricing actuary to take up a pricing manager role for a multi-national Insurance organisation in Dublin. The pricing manager will support the Chief Underwriting Officer and other Directors in the business. This pricing manager will report directly to the Chief Pricing Actuary. The position would suit a confident individual who is comfortable providing expert pricing recommendations at a senior level. This individual will lead the pricing team and be the go-to support for this function. This pricing manager role will suit a qualified pricing actuary with non-life pricing experience and is an excellent role to further your people management and business skills.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Providing pricing recommendations
- Work with directors and others to lead the pricing aspect of projects
- The development and enhancement of pricing models
- To lead the pricing team as well as technical pricing projects
- Creating and delivering efficient pricing strategies
- Represent underwriting and pricing areas at internal cross functional meetings
Suitable candidates should be a qualified actuary with experience in non-life pricing. Individuals must have strong analytical skills and technical pricing ability. Candidates should have an innate ability to build and maintain relationships and ideally have led high ability teams.
Candidates interested in this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 0862931015 or 015311400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perhaps the above doesn’t suit your skills profile. Whilst we don’t advertise all our roles please find links to other senior roles that we are working on right now that might appeal