My client is a large multinational non-life insurer based in Dublin city centre and has an actuarial vacancy for a pricing actuary. This is an exciting time to join a growing orginisation that is internationally recognised. This position will work closely with the Chief Casualty Officer. This is a great role to display your pricing skills at a senior level.
Some duties of this pricing actuarial vacancy include:
- Account pricing and tool development
- Actuarial support for reinsurance treaty renewals
- Development of plan loss ratios
The successful candidate will be a qualified or part-qualified actuary with experience in Commercial Lines pricing.
- Risk Actuarial Analyst – J3812
- Non-Life Actuarial Executive – J3566
- Non-Life Reserving Actuaries Needed – Trainee and Qualified Actuaries
- Modelling Team Lead – J3809
- Head of Reserving – Non-Life
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |