Exciting opportunity for a Pricing Analyst to join our multinational client in Dublin City Centre. The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant company that encourages career development and work life balance for all team members.
Responsibilities required for this Pricing Analyst Position include:
- Liaising with business department employees
- Assessment of marketing solutions feasibility
- Profitability and stress scenario tests
- Client portfolio analysis and preparing client reports
- Performing experience analysis
This role requires a part qualified actuary with some relevant experience. Experience using software packages (Visual Basic, Excel, SAS and Prophet) is required. Individuals with a second European language would be preferred.
Candidates interested in seeing the full role profile can contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
- Actuarial Exam Timetable – September 2019
- Non-Life Reserving Actuary – J3844
- Systems Actuary – Part/Nearly Qualified – J3851
- Part-Qualified Actuary – Non-Life
- Data Scientist – General Insurance – J3427
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |