We have an exciting new vacancy for an experienced pricing professional to work as a Pricing Manager. This role is within general insurance and you should have previous non life insurance or strong pricing experience. You should also have strong data management, analytical and reporting skills.
Responsibilities for the Pricing Manager – Senior Pricing Analyst or Quantitative Analyst include:
- Extensive knowledge of statistical modelling techniques such as regression,prediction and forecasting
- Experience with Pricing GLMs, multi-variate analysis, conversion/retention, optimisation, etc.
- Highly numerate, Ability to solve complex problems, Influencing & Communication skills
- Ability to produce accurate and high quality work to agreed deadlines often at short notice.
- Experience of preparing and delivering documentation detailing outcomes of technical processes to a wide ranging audience.
- Strong programming ability in SQL, Emblem, R, VBA
The ideal candidate will be technically strong but also have the ability to lead a team of quantitative analysts. Candidates who do not have prior management experience will be considered for the role. Candidates from actuarial and non actuarial backgrounds will be considered as long as you have relevant pricing and/or statistical modelling experience.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
We recruit for actuarial job vacancies for both qualified actuaries and trainee and part qualified actuaries across general insurance, life insurance, pensions and retirements, investment, reinsurance and more. The majority of our actuarial jobs are located in Dublin, Ireland although we also occasionally deal with vacancies abroad. If you are interested in hearing about new actuary jobs or are interested in finding out more about a listed vacancy, do get in touch on 015311400 or by emailing Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com.
For recent vacancies click here but remember we don’t advertise all our roles so if you are thinking about making a move then register with us by clicking here. We are interested in hearing from Actuaries at all levels including: Head of Actuarial Function (HOAF), CRO, CFO, Actuarial Directors, Actuarial Managers, Actuary, Qualified Actuary, Part Qualified Actuary, Trainee Actuary, Graduate Actuary and student actuaries.