Our client is looking for a Product Development Actuary to join their Corporate Life & Pensions Proposition team. This team is responsible for pricing, developing and maintaining the organisations Group DC, Longevity and Fund Propositions.
The team works closely with colleagues in sales and marketing as well as with employee benefits consultancies and brokers to ensure that their products remain competitive. This particularly important and in focus for the rapidly developing Group DC market. There is also an increased focus on working with colleagues in IT and operations to contribute to the design and development of our new digital platform for Group DC business.
Suitable candidates for this role must be:
- A Qualified Actuary with experience working in a commercial role in a life insurance company or an Employee benefits Consultancy
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Irish life & pensions products and market developments
- Experience of pricing & tendering for DC schemes of varied size
- Experience in project managing or leading IT projects would be useful thought not essential
- Longevity pricing experience would be an advantage
- Fund proposition experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent at collaborating and working in a team, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Experience of managing a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
Candidates interested in seeing the full role profile for this position should contact Jacqui van Teutem on 0862931015 or 015311400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Perhaps the above role doesn’t fit your skills profile? We don’t advertise all our roles but below find links to some of the other senior roles we are working on at the moment.