Fantastic opportunity for a non-life trainee actuary to gain experience in a leading international underwriting company. This role resports to the actuarial manager and will provide actuarial support to the business across all product lines, giving the lucky individual a varied experience.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Helping to produce solvency II and GAAP provisions
- Providing input into quarterly and end of year processes
- Actuarial reporting and reserving
- Work with the finance department in relation to annual planning projects
- Work with claims team to analyse trends emerging in the claims data
The ideal candidate will be a part qualified actuary with experience in the non-life area. Solvency II and reserving experience is a necessity.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
- Risk Manager – J3848
- Non-Life Reserving Actuary – J3844
- Senior Capital Actuary – J3843
- Part-Qualified Actuary – Non-Life
- Data Scientist – General Insurance – J3427
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |