An excellent opportunity for a Reserving Analyst to join our exciting multinational client in Dublin City Centre on a contract basis. The successful candidate will assist the reserving team of our well-konwn client on a short term basis.
Responsibilities for this Reserving Analyst position include:
- Calculating reserves accurately
- Developing and testing new calculation methods
- Updating reserving policies
- Reviewing technical and reinsurance accounts
- Improving control processes
- Solvency II to assist in meeting the requirements of the Actuarial Function
This role is suitable for an Actuarial Trainee with some experience working in an actuarial role. Experience with SAS, SQL and VBA is advantageous. Candidates with a second European language are preferred.
Candidates interested in seeing the full role profile can contact Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
- Actuarial Exam Timetable – September 2019
- Non-Life Reserving Actuary – J3844
- Systems Actuary – Part/Nearly Qualified – J3851
- Part-Qualified Actuary – Non-Life
- Data Scientist – General Insurance – J3427
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |