Fantastic opportunity for a senior actuary to develop managerial skills as Reserving Manager for our Dublin city based international client. This position will play a key role in all areas of reserving including the overall management of all employees in this area.
Some duties of this reserving manager will include:
- Managing all reserving processes in Irish entities of the company, including production of the annual reserving policy and testing and integration of new data
- Overseeing production of model points in SAS
- Managing reserving processes in other European entities, reporting to their regulator and communicating all movements in reserving to the HOAF
The successful candidate for this reserving manager position will be a qualified actuary with significant experience in the actuarial industry. Prophet and SAS experience is an advantage as well as a second European language.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0862931015 or 015311400
- Senior Actuary and Strategic Projects Leader J3908
- Deputy Head of Actuarial- Qualified Life Actuary (J3892)
- Pricing Manager J3879
- Head of Actuarial Reporting – J3867
- Group Pensions Actuary
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |