Fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified actuary to enter the risk area of an international organisation based in Dublin. This risk analyst role would suit an individual looking for the next step in thier career and there are lots of opportunities for development. The successful candidate will report to the Quantitative Risk Manager and will be given the opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Support risk quantitative measures across the company’s entities. This includes Solvency II ratios, stress testing and capital projection
- Assist in regulatory reporting, including ORSA and Risk QRTs
- Prepare capital analysis and support Risk Dashboard monitoring
Candidates suitable for this risk analyst role will be part-qualified actuaries with experience in any discipline of the insurance industry. Solvency II experience is preferred, and a second language would be beneficial. Strong IT skills are required for this role and VBA would be an advantage.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Susan Bradley at email@example.com or by phoning 015311400 or 0860499466.
- Scheme Underwriter – J3818
- Non-Life Reserving Trainee Actuaries – J3749
- Risk Actuarial Analyst – J3812
- Non-Life Actuarial Executive – J3566
- Non-Life Reserving Actuaries Needed – Trainee and Qualified Actuaries
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |