Our life reinsurance client has an actuarial vacancy for a Senior Manager to join them on a contract basis. This role reports directly to the Head of Actuarial Reporting and will focus on the development and management of reporting requirements for the company.
Duties of this senior manager will include:
- The management of a small team or both qualified and trainee actuaries
- Projecting balance sheets and stress testing for the annual business plan and the ORSA process
- Documentation of insights to all senior stakeholders
- Improvement to actuarial models to accelerate reporting timelines
- Continued development and enhancement of implementation of projects and new transactions
The ideal candidate should be a qualified actuary with significant post qualification experience as well as people management experience. Communication skills need to be excellent to do well in this role.
Candidates interested in applying for this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively by phoning 01-5311400 or 0862931015.
- Group Pensions Actuary
- Product Development Actuary – J3862
- Systems Actuary – Part/Nearly Qualified – J3851
- Part-Qualified Capital Actuary – J38467
- Reserving Manager – J3614
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |