Our client is looking for an experienced actuary to take up the position of senior manager within their actuarial team. The organisation is looking for someone who can contribute to the strategic direction, resources and relationships required to advance the business. The position has scope for growth in both breadth and responsibility as the organisation grows.
The Position of Senior Actuary
The role of Senior Manager will report to the Actuarial Director.
Duties required by the role will include but not be limited to providing services across:
- Audit Support Work
- IFRS17 implementation
- Solvency II assistance and other regulatory reporting
- Internal Model development Capital Optimisation
- Investment advisory
- Development of Methodologies and approaches
The role of Senior Manager will also collaborate with international colleagues as well as representing the organisation at relevant forums and client events.
Key Requirements for the role of Life Senior Actuary
- Qualified actuary with 2 – 5 years post qualification experience
- A Technical background with Solvency II, Financial reporting and/or Capital and Risk Management
- Audit experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead a team
- Proven project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Excellent communicator and influencer
- Strong entrepreneurial instinct
If this is the role for you then contact Jacqui van Teutem at Raretec Recruitment Ltd on 015311400 or on 0862931015 or through email at Jacqui.email@example.com
- Are you a Life Actuary who wants to move into the General Insurance area?
- Finance and Capital Actuary – J3838
- Senior Actuary and Strategic Projects Leader J3908
- Modelling Actuary – Junior and Senior levels
- Senior Actuarial Reinsurance Manager – J3934
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |