Senior Reporting Manager – J3604
We are seeking a Senior Reporting Manager to join a leading life insurer based in Dublin city centre. This role will play a key part in the company’s ambitious growth plans and will have management responsibilities over a team of actuaries as well as external business relationships.
The Senior Reporting Manager position is a diverse role, where the responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the full Solvency II reporting process from data quality, production and consolidation of Solvency II results, as well as reporting through the QRTs, SFCR and the RSR.
- Managing, negotiating and influencing various internal and external business relationships.
- Overseeing the production across all 3 pillars of Solvency II.
- Supporting the Actuarial function with documenting business processes, methodologies and basis papers.
- Designing, implementing and streamlining business processes under the new business model.
This role will particularly appeal to ambitious qualified actuaries who are seeking their next challenge or step up for their career. The role offers excellent technical and management experience to be gained. Candidates will ideally have previous business planning and financial reporting experience, as well as team management experience.
Candidates who wish to apply for this role should contact Jacqui.van Teutem on 015311400 or 0862931015 or through email at Jacqui.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for actuarial job vacancies for both qualified actuaries and trainee and part qualified actuaries across general insurance, life insurance, pensions and retirements, investment, reinsurance and more. The majority of our actuarial jobs are located in Dublin, Ireland although we also occasionally deal with vacancies abroad. If you are interested in hearing about new actuary jobs or are interested in finding out more about a listed vacancy, do get in touch on 015311400 or by emailing Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com, Danielle Ward at firstname.lastname@example.org or Conall Harding at email@example.com.
For recent vacancies click here but remember we don’t advertise all our roles so if you are thinking about making a move then register with us by clicking here. We are interested in hearing from Actuaries at all levels including: Head of Actuarial Function (HOAF), CRO, CFO, Actuarial Directors, Actuarial Managers, Actuary, Qualified Actuary, Part Qualified Actuary, Trainee Actuary, Graduate Actuary and student actuaries.