Our well-known client is expanding their actuarial team in Dublin city centre. They are looking for both life and non-life Part-Qualified or Nearly Qualified actuaries to join them. The roles would be varied and have elements of data science, aviation finance and banking.
The main duties of these actuarial consultant roles include:
- General actuarial work including reserving, Solvency II, risk management and modelling
- Understanding client operations and developing relationships
- Input into internal reporting requirements including operational, management reports and client reports
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified or nearly qualified actuary with either life or non-life experience. This role requires an individual who is excited by the idea of consultancy and who is an excellent communicator.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Susan Bradley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0862931015 or 015311400.
- Graduate Actuary role- Life Insurance J3900
- Part-Qualified Actuary (J3889)
- Commercial Pricing Actuary (Part Qualified Actuary) – J3886
- Non-Life Reserving Actuary – J3844
- Systems Actuary – Part/Nearly Qualified – J3851
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |