We are seeking a Strategy Actuary to join European insurer based in Dublin city centre. The company is undergoing a lot of change and development at the moment, so this role offers plenty of interesting work and progression opportunities.
The responsibilities of this Strategy Actuary will include but are not limited to:
- A key contributor to the actuarial team during integration and/or migration projects as new portfolios & subsidiaries are acquired.
- Representing the actuarial team during cross functional meetings and providing actuarial expertise/guidance to the wider business.
- Supporting the production and review of qualitative actuarial reports, e.g. AFR, ORSA, SFCR, RSR etc.
- Become a thought leader in the development of standardised processes for actuarial assumption settings.
- Assisting the HoAF with reviewing any reinsurance arrangements.
Suitable candidates for this Strategy Actuary role will be nearly or newly qualified life actuaries. The successful candidates must have excellent communications skills and familiarity with regulatory reporting requirements. Strong IFRS and Solvency II knowledge is also highly desirable.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Conall Harding at email@example.com or by phoning 015311400 or 0860499335.
We recruit for actuarial job vacancies for both qualified actuaries and trainee and part qualified actuaries across general insurance, life insurance, pensions and retirements, investment, reinsurance and more. The majority of our actuarial jobs are located in Dublin, Ireland although we also occasionally deal with vacancies abroad. If you are interested in hearing about new actuary jobs or are interested in finding out more about a listed vacancy, do get in touch on 015311400 or by emailing Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org, Danielle Ward at email@example.com or Conall Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For recent vacancies click here but remember we don’t advertise all our roles so if you are thinking about making a move then register with us by clicking here. We are interested in hearing from Actuaries at all levels including: Head of Actuarial Function (HOAF), CRO, CFO, Actuarial Directors, Actuarial Managers, Actuary, Qualified Actuary, Part Qualified Actuary, Trainee Actuary, Graduate Actuary and student actuaries.