Exciting opportunity for trainee actuaries to join a large multinational non-life insurer based in Dublin City Centre. This is an exciting time to join an organisation that is internationally recognised and growing quickly. This position reports to the Head of Actuarial Function.
Responsibilities of this vacancy include:
- Providing support to the Head of Actuarial Function.
- Assisting with the analysis, recommendations and production of reports, underwriting and reinsurance opinion, actuarial opinion and report on technical provisions.
- Involvement with projects for developing new methods that impact the reserving analysis for all lines.
The successful candidate will be a part qualified actuary with experience in the non-life insurance industry with some exposure to areas of Reserving, Pricing, Underwriting, Capital and Reinsurance.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Jacqui van Teutem at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 015311400 or 0862931015.
- Scheme Underwriter – J3818
- Non-Life Reserving Trainee Actuaries – J3749
- Non-Life Reserving Actuaries – J3749
- Risk Actuarial Analyst – J3812
- Non-Life Actuarial Executive – J3566
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |