One of our reputable clients has an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified actuary. They have an actuarial vacancy for someone to join their Retail Valuation and Reporting Team in their Dublin office. This role is a fantastic chance to learn and grow in a role that offers a wide range of responsibilities.
The Financial Reporting actuary will be involved in the following:
- Supporting quarterly valuation of liabilities and calculation of capital requirements
- Keep up to date with the changing demands of financial reporting and capital modelling processes
- Compiling, analysing, reconciling, and reviewing numerical and other information using a range of actuarial tools and systems.
The successful candidate will be a part-qualified actuary with strong technical and communication skills. Experience in a reporting role would be an advantage as would the use of Prophet.
Candidates interested in this actuarial vacancy should contact Jacqui van Teutem at email@example.com or by phoning 0862931015 or 015311400.
- Scheme Underwriter – J3818
- Non-Life Reserving Trainee Actuaries – J3749
- Risk Actuarial Analyst – J3812
- Non-Life Actuarial Executive – J3566
- Non-Life Reserving Actuaries Needed – Trainee and Qualified Actuaries
Actuary | Qualified Actuary | Life Insurance | Modelling Actuary |Actuarial Jobs|Chief Actuary | Enterprise Risk Management Actuary Head of Actuarial Function | General Insurance Actuary | Non Life Actuary | Life Insurance Actuary | Capital Modelling Actuary | Actuarial Director | Actuarial Function Holder | Valuations Actuary | CRO | Solvency II Actuary | CFO | Actuarial Manager |Risk Management Actuary| Product Development Actuary | Part Qualified Actuary | Pricing & Reserving Actuary | Student Actuary |Pensions Actuary | Investment Actuary | Actuarial Graduate | Capital Management Actuary | Actuarial Trainee | Newly & Nearly Qualified Actuary| Trainee Actuary| Dublin | Ireland | Actuary Job | Actuarial Recruitment | Actuary Vacancies |