Our client is currently seeking an Actuarial Manager for a challenging and varied role within a well-known consultancy in Dublin. This role will be focused on expanding and enhancing the organisations presence within the industry. The role will involve engaging in a wide variety of projects that go beyond traditional actuarial consulting work. This role also provides expansive opportunities to allowing you to develop an impressive range of broad consulting and technical skills, bolstering your professional growth and career prospects.
About the Life Manager role
The successful candidate will be involved in diverse assignments from assisting clients in enhancing the efficiency of their business operations to M&A, Capital Management and Reserving.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the team of actuaries providing audit support for Insurance Audit teams and lead the actuarial teams undertaking Solvency II reserving.
- Play a leading role in consulting projects spanning a wide range of areas including IFRS 17, Model Design and Development, Risk Management, product design and M&A related due diligence.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Collaborate with colleagues across different practices as well as internationally, to execute strategic and other projects ensuring the delivery of high-quality services and innovative solutions for the client.
Actuarial skills required
The ideal candidate for this role would suit a Qualified Actuary with relevant post qualification experience. Candidates will preferably have experience in a managerial background and ideally have the following:
- IFoA qualification or similar.
- A solid understanding of the life insurance industry and the ability to apply this knowledge in practical and business contexts.
- Problem-solving abilities and excellent analytical skills
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation, with a proven track record of working independently and effectively managing time.
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SAS/SQL or experience of credit risk modelling is an advantage
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Carina Devlin on 0871082691 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively you can call us on 015311400. #LI-CD2 #LI-Hybrid
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector, then get in touch today. We do not advertise all our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com