We are delighted to be working with our client on this Business Development Actuarial Analyst role. This role is based in Dublin city center and has a hybrid working structure. The company are well known for having an excellent working environment and focus on employee well-being. The position is ideal for a Part Qualified Actuary who is looking for a unique actuarial role. The organisation offer full study support. The successful candidate will report to the Business Development Actuarial Team Leader and will sit in the company’s Actuarial Pricing Function.
About the BD Actuarial Analyst role
This position will suit a communicative, motivated individual who has made steady progress towards qualification. Duties for this role include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate the coordination of tasks related to new tenders, M&A projects, and strategic initiatives, promoting direct communication among DDM, Actuarial, and internal stakeholders.
- Evaluate and analyze new business opportunities, actively participating in business plans, profitability assessments, and comprehensive risk evaluations.
- Participate in market research, offering valuable insights to inform Pricing assumptions for new tenders, M&A projects, and strategic initiatives.
- Monitor ongoing business performance for new portfolios, comparing experiences to initial assumptions, and reporting to Chief Actuary and Pricing Manager.
- Communicate efficiently within your team and cross-functionally
Actuarial Skills Required
This position would best suit a Trainee Actuary with industry experience. The company are happy to consider those coming from a Life, Non-Life, Pensions or Investments background. Candidates will also ideally have the following:
- Actuarial degree or similar.
- Progression towards actuarial qualification.
- A background in SAS or Prophet (desirable not essential)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English (additional European language is advantageous)
Candidates interested in this role should contact Harrie Keane at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0860499335 or contact Kate Henebry at email@example.com or by phoning 0851279934. Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line at 015311400 or fill out the application form. #LI-HK1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-KH1
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life/non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org