A well-known health insurance provider has an exciting new opportunity to join their Dublin-based team in a Corporate Actuarial Analyst position. This role would be suited to part-qualified actuaries from a variety of backgrounds and will provide the opportunity to gain exposure to a range of areas including Solvency II, Capital, and IFRS work. The position also comes with a fully supported study package.
About the role
The Corporate Actuarial Analyst will join a team of 3 as part of the company’s wider Actuarial function team.
Duties for the Corporate Actuarial Analyst role will include (but will not be limited to):
- Producing Future Cash Flows and Risk Margins to determine Mathematical and Loss Reserves and Claims, and Premium Provisions
- Determining model validation
- Maintaining, developing and enhancing relevant IT systems
- Producing reports including Actuarial Function Reports and Regulatory Reports
- Under Solvency II, contribute to the risk capital quantification
- Contributing to business planning and profitability assessments
Actuarial skills required
The Corporate Actuarial Analyst role would suit candidates from a variety of backgrounds who have an interest in working in the health insurance industry. Candidates should ideally have a strong understanding of P&C business, strong problem-solving skills, and experience of working both independently and as part of a team. The ability to speak French would be an advantage.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Harrie Keane 0860499335 firstname.lastname@example.org or Rebecca Youdell 0860499466 email@example.com or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org