At Raretec Recruitment we are looking for experienced actuaries to join one of Dublin’s leading insurers on a 12-month fixed-term basis. These are senior positions that require an actuarial qualification with 4+ years in life insurance, consultancy, or life reinsurance environment.
Actuarial skills required
Suitable candidates should have:
- An assertive and self-motivated personality with the capacity to work autonomously, as part of a team and across teams.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- An ability to plan work, manage time effectively and deal with changing requirements to ensure timely completion of all deliverables.
- The capacity to effectively and efficiently solve problems and make decisions.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience of financial reporting, Prophet (or comparable actuarial modelling package) and SQL.
Are you looking for a role that can offer you the benefits of a permanent role without the long-term commitment? Perhaps you may be returning to Ireland soon and are unsure of whether to take on a permanent role? Our team is happy to assist.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 0871082691) or Niamh McElroy (email@example.com or 0852631865). Alternatively, you can call the Raretec main line at 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org