A well-known, global consultancy has a Life Manager position available in Dublin. This organisation is renowned for their excellent financial services, and this is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Actuary to join them. This role is part of the Actuarial, Reward and Analytics division and will be an important senior member of the company. You will be involved in a large variety of projects within the division and will gain exposure to a dynamic range of the company’s business. This position offers a competitive remuneration package.
About the Life Manager role
The Life Manager role calls for a forward-thinking Actuary with exceptional skills in leadership and communication.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- IFRS 17 gap analysis and implementation
- Taking the lead on audit support, risk management and process improvement.
- Enhancing client relations.
- Local and international cross functional communication
- Contributing to various projects across M&A, capital management and Solvency II, as well as additional assignments.
- Maintaining excellent communication and support for your team.
Actuarial skills required
The role would suit a Qualified Actuary with relevant, post qualification experience.
- IFoA qualification or similar (at least 1 years post qualified experience)
- Strong working background with IFRS 17, Solvency II and/or US GAAP
- Reporting background an advantage
- People management experience desirable
- Excellent IT and analytical skills
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Carina Devlin on 0871082691 or at email@example.com or Kate Henebry at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0851279934 or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400. #LI-Hybrid #LI-CD2
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at email@example.com