We are delighted to be working with an International Insurance Provider who are seeking to hire a Senior Pricing Actuary to join their General Insurance Underwriting Department. Working across various lines of business including personal, motor, household, and commercial SME, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to broaden their non-life pricing experience in this role.
About the Senior Pricing Manager Role:
This role will report directly to the Chief Pricing Actuary.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Working cross-functionally with stakeholders and project teams to provide pricing and product innovations
- Providing expert advice on pricing recommendations and profitability analysis to senior management
- Leading various technical pricing projects across a range of business lines
- Managing and developing junior team members
- Representing the pricing team at various company meetings.
- Ensuring pricing targets are met and deliverables are completed to a high standard
Actuarial skills required
This position would best suit a Qualified or Nearly Qualified Non-Life Actuary with prior experience in, and knowledge of GI Pricing, preferably in the Irish market.
Additional skills required for this position include:
- Experience in statistical modelling and scenario testing
- Strong Excel skills, including VBA, SAS, R Studio, WTW Radar and WTW Emblem are advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, decision-making, and analytical skills
Candidates interested in this role should contact Harrie Keane at email@example.com or on 015311400 or 0860499335. Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line at 015311400 or fill out the application form.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org