We are excited to be working with a large global reinsurance group who are hiring for a Pricing Actuary. The ideal candidate for this role will be a Qualified Actuary with at least 3 years post qualification experience. The company offers a flexible working model, and the Pricing Actuary will be reporting to the Pricing Team Manager.
About the Role:
The successful candidate will be exposed to all aspects of the reinsurance business. Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Establishing and evaluating pricing expectations
- Organizing and delivering presentations to colleagues on latest pricing developments.
- Observing the changing regulatory environment internally and locally and judging the influence on existing and new business opportunities.
- Overall maintenance of pricing procedures and underwriting guidelines
Actuarial skills required
The position would suit a Qualified Actuary with at least 3 years PQE. Candidates must have an actuarial background and ideally have experience of the following:
- Experience in a life reinsurance environment is desirable.
- Strong knowledge of solvency and regulatory requirements in Europe.
- Strong analytical and technical capability.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin at email@example.com or by phoning 0871082691. Alternatively, you can call the main Raretec line on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org