A reputable insurance company based in Dublin has a pricing team leader opportunity for a French-speaking actuary. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to gain leadership experience in a diverse company, known for their exceptional employee benefits.
About the role
The successful candidate will report to the chief pricing actuary and will join a team of 4 individuals. This role has a lot of visibility and will involve interacting with various stakeholders both in France and Ireland.
Duties for the Pricing Team Leader role will include (but not be limited to):
- Conduct stress scenarios and back testing analyses.
- Build and modify product offers.
- Provide support to pricing colleagues, as well as the Pricing Manager in developing. underwriting guidelines.
- Recruit and train new pricing employees.
- Delegate workload and projects to team members.
Actuarial skills required
The position would suit a fluent french speaking actuary. The company are open in terms of background, however, suitable candidates should have at least 5 years of actuarial experience. Previous pricing experience is desired, although not essential. Suitable candidates for this role should also have:
- Strong IT skills (VBA, Excel, SAS, Prophet etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- People management skills are desired but not essential
Candidates interested in finding out more should contact Rebecca Youdell 0860499466 email@example.com or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
If you are interested in exploring roles in the non-life/life insurance sector then get in touch today. We don’t advertise all of our positions. If you register with us we will contact you about suitable roles as they come through. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org